Certificate Program: Leadership in Enrollment Management
The Leadership in Enrollment Management online certificate program has been designed specifically for emerging leaders in the profession. Through this program, you will gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and dispositions necessary to lead in the complex admissions and enrollment management field.
Who should enroll?
The program is designed for emerging and seasoned professionals in admissions, financial aid, institutional research, enrollment management and related fields. Individuals or campus teams who want to gain a leadership and managerial perspective, hone their skills, and learn from like-minded colleagues are particularly well-suited for the program.
- Nationally-recognized faculty
- Online and flexible
- Intensive 30-week program over an academic year
- Emphasis on leading in the field
- Electronic portfolio to share and showcase your work
- National network of colleagues
- Opportunity to meet colleagues in person at a half-day session, as well as complimentary registration to our CERPP annual conference (held in January in Los Angeles)
Leadership in Enrollment Management was featured in an article, “Admission to the Profession” in the Chronicle of Higher Education highlighting the growing need for further education and professional development in the field.
For more information about the USC Leadership in Enrollment Management online certificate program, contact: